1. General information about the content of the website The content of this website is protected by copyright. The provision of content and images from this website on other websites is permitted only with the express permission of the editors. The information contained on this website is created to the best of our knowledge and checked with great care for accuracy. Nevertheless, content and factual errors can not be completely ruled out. We assume no guarantee and liability for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information provided. All information is provided without warranty. This also applies to all links to other URLs that are mentioned on our website.
2. Content of the online offer The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial nature, which were caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded, unless the author proves intentional or grossly negligent Fault is present. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
3. References and Links In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("links"), which are outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force only in the case in which the author has knowledge of the content and it technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore he dissociates himself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked / linked sides, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all links and references within the own internet offer as well as to foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information, the provider of the page to which reference was made, not the one who only links to the respective publication.
4. Copyright and Trademark Law The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by him or to use graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts To access texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. Just because of the mere mention is not to draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
5. Legal enforcement of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer, from which reference was made to this page. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
7. Online Dispute Resolution acc. Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.